Account Manager (Nassau County, NY)
Number of Positions: 1
Job Category: Security/Protective Services
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: $25.00 - $25.00
G4S Region: North America
G4S Business Unit:US Secure Solutions
Closing Date: April 28, 2017
The world's leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for an Account Manager. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for administering the security contract and ensuring compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements. This position will act as G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc. liaison with client, law enforcement agencies, customers, and employees. With the objective of providing direction and leadership for contracted services including guarding, receptionist, switchboard operations, patrol services, fire safety and other security solutions. This role will be responsible for developing and growing a solid relationship with the customer's senior security executives.
G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals, factories, warehouses, commercial facilities, residential communities and much more.
G4S offers job security, excellent pay and benefits, and career opportunities. We offer entry level careers, management careers, sales careers and executive careers across the United States and internationally.
Specific Duties and Essential Functions
- Conduct compliance audits to ensure G4S operations are performing in accordance with all contract requirements
- Initiate, coordinate and assume responsibility for benchmarking against best-in-class programs and other G4S global accounts; build and facilitate teamwork and partnerships and the implementation of progressive change
- Coordinate and/or perform security threat assessments of client facilities using authorized assessment tools
- Support G4S business requests for price adjustments
- Implement monthly and quarterly contractually-agreed key performance indicators to measure and enhance security team effectiveness and performance; ensure that account administration and tactical effectiveness metrics are at optimum levels
- Provide account management and oversight for the recruitment, selection, orientation, training, development and retention of high caliber staff; plans, assigns, and directs work; provide performance feedback, coach associates, and ensure disciplinary actions, as necessary; support staff as appropriate in carrying out their respective responsibilities
- Manage client safety programs
- Position G4S for revenue growth with the customer; exploring new opportunities to service their requirements
- Coordinate with client to support special events or emergency coverage
The Ideal Candidate:
Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of supervisory/management experience in law enforcement
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the state, if higher
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must not use illegal drugs. Must be able to pass a drug test with negative results (except when undergoing documented medical treatment).
- Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable
- Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military
Physical Requirements and Environment
Environment: Office with minimal to no exposure to extreme temperatures
Major activity: Working on PC while sitting.
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Limited, to include some standing, bending, limited stretching and reaching.
About the Company:
EOE Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
G4S is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action or Diversity and Inclusion, or have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, please contact our Corporate Human Resources Department at (800) 506-6265.
To receive an update on your application status, please contact our local office by following this link: http://www.g4s.us/en-US/Site%20Tools/Contact%20us/